¨I Love This World¨

  • suchana27
    Message 1 of 3 , May 30, 2009
      All my complaints were over the day I saw my spiritual Master Sri Chinmoy giving a convincing answer to a journalist in Chile when he visited that country at Christmas in 1987. ¨I Love This World¨ was the magic utterance which started echoing in my heart for several minutes over and over again.

      Sri Chinmoy used not only to see Beauty in the world at large but also he used to create a unique Beauty-offering with his art, music and poetry. Even his weighliftings were full of Beauty-offering in the sense that he has hardly ever showed his physical suffering while lifting up extremely heavy weights like airplanes, many people together, elephants, sheep, cows and so on.

      What an extraordinary way of loving this world, indeed!!

      He has been a man of words and deeds as well. Fortunately many of his poems, like the following one, emphasize this love of his for this world:

      ¨Love the world with the feeling
      That the world is God.
      You will revive the Truth.¨

      by Sri Chinmoy
      (unofficial)

      Excerpt from ´Fortune Philosophy´
      in http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/books/0134/2/55

      In loving learning,
      Suchana
    • purnakama2000
      Message 2 of 3 , May 31, 2009
        Hello Suchana:)

        What a beautiful and simple answer to life, " I love this world."

        It was coincidental for me that you should write this because last week the song that kept resonating with me, and that I sang every day when I got out of my car at work was,

        "My world is joy
        My heart is love,
        Each thought of mine comes from above."

        Sri Chinmoy (unofficial)

        This is such a powerful and positive way to think about life and the world.

        Thanks for sending this positive message about the world!

        Purnakama
      • suchana27
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 4, 2009
          What a nice song, dear Purnakama :)!

          I have never heard it and would like to learn it. When you start your holidays, could you send me the score? It will be a new way for me to start work early in the morning!

          Happy days!
          Suchana