How To Satisfy God

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2004
      It always amazes me how Sri Chinmoy simplifies the process that we
      call "the spiritual life", by bringing a simple yet luminous and
      totally positive attitude into the picture. When I read poems like the
      next one, it seems that happiness is not that far away, just a little
      shift in the way I look at things and at myself, in the way I feel
      myself and others.....WOW!

      Meditation for February 3rd

      "You do not have to offer
      A gratitude-sea to God.