Since the beginning of Creation, many, many seekers

  • adhiratha
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2004
      In a part of my trip unpacking process I found an "unoffical" prayer
      from 03 Jan 2002:

      "Since the beginning of Creation, many, many seekers have been able
      to love and serve God unconditionally. I am determined to follow in
      their footsteps."

      This reminded me of an earlier one from the trip:

      "God realization is not an impossible task. No, not even a most
      difficult task. So says my soul to my heart."

      - Adhiratha