Re: God's Compassion-Hospital (by me)

  • suchana27
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 26, 2009
      Dear Doris,

      So happy to learn that you have moved to a new home and are getting new activities! There is always something refreshing and challenging in newness, isn´t it?

      I also apologize for this belated answer -peaceful Celebrations have taken me away of this spiritual forum -and the computing world :)- for a while.

      You know, Doris, something I still keep alive in my heart-memory is the time we spent chanting ´Gratitude´ fifty times, honoring Guru´s 50th volume of the ´Seventy-Seven Thousand Service-Trees´ series.
      The following special poems from this volume I am sharing with you with the hope you´ll also love them:

      ¨The inspiration-bird
      Wakes up at the call
      Of the seven colours
      Of the morning rainbow.

      Inspiration and aspiration
      Turn inaction-lethargy
      Into dynamic energy.¨
      by Sri Chinmoy
      (unofficial)

      I say to you ´good bye´ with these words as there are many duties waiting for me too.

      In God´s Grace,
      Suchana