Encouragement Poems by Sri Chinmoy

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2009
      Dear friends,

      Here are a few encouragement poems by Sri Chinmoy:

      "True encouragement
      Adorns my heart.
      True encouragement expedites
      My heavenward journey."
      Excerpt from God's Heart I Desire, God's Feet I Choose by Sri Chinmoy.
      http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/books/1003/1/43/

      Encouragement

      "Heaven's Himalayan encouragement
      And earth's Atlantic encouragement
      Simultaneously echo and re-echo
      In his soft, tender and flower-like heart."
      Excerpt from Ten Thousand Flower-Flames, Part 72 by Sri Chinmoy.
      http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/books/0546/85/

      You Are At Once Divinity's Outer Encouragement...

      "You are at once Divinity's outer encouragement and Immortality's inner confidence."
      Excerpt from Sixty-One Gratitude-Blossoms from the World-Head-Home-Garden by Sri Chinmoy.
      http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/books/0841/1/4/

      A Great Encouragement

      "Always it is a great encouragement
      To feel and realise
      That the ultimate Truth
      Can never, never tolerate
      Human deception-night."
      Excerpt from Ten Thousand Flower-Flames, Part 10 by Sri Chinmoy.
      http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/books/0417/48/

      The Art Of Self-Encouragement

      "Do you want to be always happy?
      Then give up fighting
      For negativity
      And learn the beautiful art
      Of self-encouragement."
      Excerpt from Ten Thousand Flower-Flames, Part 12 by Sri Chinmoy.
      http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/books/0419/20/

      "One encouragement-word
      From the Lips of my Inner Pilot
      Led me to become a hero-warrior.
      Now another encouragement-word
      From His Lips
      Is leading me toward
      His own Self-Transcendence-Height."
      Excerpt from Twenty-Seven Thousand Aspiration-Plants, Part 13 by Sri Chinmoy.
      http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/books/0588/83/

      enjoy!

      Joy to all!

      Kamalakanta