Ashrita's Recent Guinness Record

  • utpalmarshall
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 21, 2009
      Ashrita has never been short of inspiration when it comes to setting Guinness records. With 30 years of record breaking under his belt, he seems, over the last few years to be accelerating his record breaking effort.

      Recently during the April celebrations he invited visiting disciples from around the world to participate in what would be his 100th record.

      http://www.srichinmoy.tv/tv/324

      More than 100 helped to contribute by translating one of Sri Chinmoy's poems into more than 100 languages. In so doing they too got to experience the sweetness and depth of one of Sri Chinmoy's poems in a way most had never had done before.

      There were in the end 111 languages speaking this poem and one cannot help but imagine how this effort will one day bring these sacred words into the lives of millions.

      much thanks
      Utpal
    • jadrankagrbic
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 23, 2009
        Dear a;;.

        It was nice surprice when we disciples in Belgrade saw the comments about Ashrita's new record in our daily newspaper. Also, on monday evening this week it was on our tv for a few minutes about the same thing.

        Gratitude to Ashrita and his helpers for being such instruments for all these records that he has set up over the years.

        Jadranka