Re: God's Compassion-Hospital (by me)

  • cott_doris
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 21, 2009
      Ah, Purnakama, you deserve my gratitude you made me more aware of my awkward English. ;-)

      Doris

      P.S. I would so much love to listen to your latest recordings but I seem to have a technical problem getting them played.
    • suchana27
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 26, 2009
        Dear Doris,

        So happy to learn that you have moved to a new home and are getting new activities! There is always something refreshing and challenging in newness, isn´t it?

        I also apologize for this belated answer -peaceful Celebrations have taken me away of this spiritual forum -and the computing world :)- for a while.

        You know, Doris, something I still keep alive in my heart-memory is the time we spent chanting ´Gratitude´ fifty times, honoring Guru´s 50th volume of the ´Seventy-Seven Thousand Service-Trees´ series.
        The following special poems from this volume I am sharing with you with the hope you´ll also love them:

        ¨The inspiration-bird
        Wakes up at the call
        Of the seven colours
        Of the morning rainbow.

        Inspiration and aspiration
        Turn inaction-lethargy
        Into dynamic energy.¨
        by Sri Chinmoy
        (unofficial)

        I say to you ´good bye´ with these words as there are many duties waiting for me too.

        In God´s Grace,
        Suchana