Re: God's Compassion-Hospital (by me)

  • purnakama2000
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 18, 2009
      Hello Doris,

      I am sorry for this belated reply to your poem, but I just wanted to tell you how much I loved it, and how much I love all of your poems.

      Are you sure that your first language isn't english:)

      Purnakama
    • cott_doris
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 21, 2009
        Ah, Purnakama, you deserve my gratitude you made me more aware of my awkward English. ;-)

        Doris

        P.S. I would so much love to listen to your latest recordings but I seem to have a technical problem getting them played.
      • suchana27
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 26, 2009
          Dear Doris,

          So happy to learn that you have moved to a new home and are getting new activities! There is always something refreshing and challenging in newness, isn´t it?

          I also apologize for this belated answer -peaceful Celebrations have taken me away of this spiritual forum -and the computing world :)- for a while.

          You know, Doris, something I still keep alive in my heart-memory is the time we spent chanting ´Gratitude´ fifty times, honoring Guru´s 50th volume of the ´Seventy-Seven Thousand Service-Trees´ series.
          The following special poems from this volume I am sharing with you with the hope you´ll also love them:

          ¨The inspiration-bird
          Wakes up at the call
          Of the seven colours
          Of the morning rainbow.

          Inspiration and aspiration
          Turn inaction-lethargy
          Into dynamic energy.¨
          by Sri Chinmoy
          (unofficial)

          I say to you ´good bye´ with these words as there are many duties waiting for me too.

          In God´s Grace,
          Suchana