Mother Teresa

  • cott_doris
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 11, 2009
      Dear all,

      I am deeply inspired by a movie I watched about Mother Teresa's tireless and selfless life and work and highly recommend it.

      Olivia Hussey deeply convinces playing the role of Mother Teresa's.

      The following words are written on the back side of the DVD:

      "In a powerful portrayal, Golden Globe Winner Olivia Hussey illuminates the life story of Mother Teresa, the selfless missionary who brought hope, love and salvation to the poorest of the poor. A shrewd diplomat and an indomitable force, Mother Teresa is unwilling to accept what others deem impossible, fearlessly fighting for the unloved and the forgotten. Her good work transcend hardships and ultimately earn her international acclaim, including the Nobel Peace Prize. The small miracles and humble triumphs of Mother Teresa will inspire you in this poignant tale of a modern-day saint."

      Mother Teresa was a rare living example for what Sri Chinmoy is teaching us:

      "God feels miserable
      When I tell Him
      That I love even
      The undesirable
      And unlovable human beings.
      For Him, everbody is desirable
      And loveable."

      -Sri Chinmoy
      http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/books/1250/422

      "Without humanity's cooperation
      No spiritual Master will ever be able
      To expedite
      The evolution of the world."

      -Sri Chinmoy
      http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/books/1250/393

      "Each selfless deed
      Of my heart
      Is a unique revelation
      Of my Lord Supreme."

      -Sri Chinmoy
      http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/books/1250/419

      * * *

      Doris

      http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/books/1250/422
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 11, 2009
        What a beautiful and uplifting description by Sri Chinmoy!

        Thanks!

        Kamalakanta