Re: God's Compassion-Hospital (by me)

  • cott_doris
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 11, 2009
      Dear Suchana,

      My apology for the belated reply. Recently I moved to another place I had many other duties to fulfil.

      What seems to appear so simple in the poem wasn't in reality. I sometimes feel simplicity appears only at the end of a long zig-zag road - fortunately and by God's Grace.

      Doris
    • purnakama2000
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 18, 2009
        Hello Doris,

        I am sorry for this belated reply to your poem, but I just wanted to tell you how much I loved it, and how much I love all of your poems.

        Are you sure that your first language isn't english:)

        Purnakama
      • cott_doris
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 21, 2009
          Ah, Purnakama, you deserve my gratitude you made me more aware of my awkward English. ;-)

          Doris

          P.S. I would so much love to listen to your latest recordings but I seem to have a technical problem getting them played.
        • suchana27
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 26, 2009
            Dear Doris,

            So happy to learn that you have moved to a new home and are getting new activities! There is always something refreshing and challenging in newness, isn´t it?

            I also apologize for this belated answer -peaceful Celebrations have taken me away of this spiritual forum -and the computing world :)- for a while.

            You know, Doris, something I still keep alive in my heart-memory is the time we spent chanting ´Gratitude´ fifty times, honoring Guru´s 50th volume of the ´Seventy-Seven Thousand Service-Trees´ series.
            The following special poems from this volume I am sharing with you with the hope you´ll also love them:

            ¨The inspiration-bird
            Wakes up at the call
            Of the seven colours
            Of the morning rainbow.

            Inspiration and aspiration
            Turn inaction-lethargy
            Into dynamic energy.¨
            by Sri Chinmoy
            (unofficial)

            I say to you ´good bye´ with these words as there are many duties waiting for me too.

            In God´s Grace,
            Suchana