Because You Love Me

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5 6:03 AM
      YOU

      "You are dear to me
      Because
      You love me.

      You are dearer to me
      Because
      You love meditation.

      You are dearest to me
      Because
      You love God."
      -Sri Chinmoy

      Excerpt from Three Hundred Sixty-Five Father's Day Prayers by Sri Chinmoy.
      http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/books/0123/1/215/

      "I thank you
      Because you love me deeply.

      I thank you
      Because you claim me sincerely.

      I thank you
      Because you will someday

      Manifest me and fulfil me
      Unconditionally."
      -Sri Chinmoy

      Excerpt from Twenty-Seven Thousand Aspiration-Plants, Part 97 by Sri Chinmoy.
      http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/books/0681/15/

      LORD, I LOVE YOU

      "Lord, I love You
      Because You are great;

      I love You
      Because You are good.

      Your greatness inspires me
      To be great like You.

      Your goodness elevates me
      To be good like You."
      -Sri Chinmoy

      Excerpt from Three Soulful Prayers by Sri Chinmoy.
      http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/books/0395/1/26/

      "My Lord Supreme,
      Your Heart's infinite Compassion is telling me
      That You love me because I am lovable
      And not because I am Your creation.

      My Lord Supreme, I wish to tell You that I love You
      Not because You are Your infinite Power.
      I love You because You are Your constant
      Forgiveness, Forgiveness, Forgiveness."

      Excerpt from I Pray Before I Lift, I Meditate While I Lift, I Offer My Gratitude-Cries And Gratitude-Smiles by Sri Chinmoy.
      http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/books/0704/1/33/

      O My Life'S Beloved Supreme

      "O my mind's dear Supreme,
      You like me not because I am great;
      I am great because You like me.

      O my heart's sweet Supreme,
      You love me not because I am good;
      I am good because You love me.

      O my life's Beloved Supreme,
      You want me
      Not because I am always satisfied;
      I am always satisfied
      Because You want me."
      -Sri Chinmoy

      Excerpt from Aurora-Flora by Sri Chinmoy.
      http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/books/0488/1/6/

      enjoy!

      Joy to all!

      Kamalakanta