Because You Love Me

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2009
      YOU

      "You are dear to me
      Because
      You love me.

      You are dearer to me
      Because
      You love meditation.

      You are dearest to me
      Because
      You love God."
      -Sri Chinmoy

      Excerpt from Three Hundred Sixty-Five Father's Day Prayers by Sri Chinmoy.
      http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/books/0123/1/215/

      "I thank you
      Because you love me deeply.

      I thank you
      Because you claim me sincerely.

      I thank you
      Because you will someday

      Manifest me and fulfil me
      Unconditionally."
      -Sri Chinmoy

      Excerpt from Twenty-Seven Thousand Aspiration-Plants, Part 97 by Sri Chinmoy.
      http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/books/0681/15/

      LORD, I LOVE YOU

      "Lord, I love You
      Because You are great;

      I love You
      Because You are good.

      Your greatness inspires me
      To be great like You.

      Your goodness elevates me
      To be good like You."
      -Sri Chinmoy

      Excerpt from Three Soulful Prayers by Sri Chinmoy.
      http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/books/0395/1/26/

      "My Lord Supreme,
      Your Heart's infinite Compassion is telling me
      That You love me because I am lovable
      And not because I am Your creation.

      My Lord Supreme, I wish to tell You that I love You
      Not because You are Your infinite Power.
      I love You because You are Your constant
      Forgiveness, Forgiveness, Forgiveness."

      Excerpt from I Pray Before I Lift, I Meditate While I Lift, I Offer My Gratitude-Cries And Gratitude-Smiles by Sri Chinmoy.
      http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/books/0704/1/33/

      O My Life'S Beloved Supreme

      "O my mind's dear Supreme,
      You like me not because I am great;
      I am great because You like me.

      O my heart's sweet Supreme,
      You love me not because I am good;
      I am good because You love me.

      O my life's Beloved Supreme,
      You want me
      Not because I am always satisfied;
      I am always satisfied
      Because You want me."
      -Sri Chinmoy

      Excerpt from Aurora-Flora by Sri Chinmoy.
      http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/books/0488/1/6/

      enjoy!

      Joy to all!

      Kamalakanta