Re: Announcing Inspiration-Letters 16: Destiny

  • suchana27
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4, 2009
      Dear Mahiruha,

      I am still in the process of exploring this ¨Destiny¨ issue and feel very grateful to you, Sumangali and Pavitrata.

      Something that has surprised me hopefully is to have learnt one of Guru´s aphorism at the last function you attended which says -¨Hope is sweeter than Ambrosia.¨

      I realize that in this way hope itself becomes powerful, full of certainty and all-pervading. Just illumining inspiration for every dreamer of peace!
      From now on I´ll always trust in hope!

      With much gratitude,
      Suchana