A New Dream

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2009
      A New Dream

      My Lord,
      When I tell You that I am a hopeless case,
      What do You think of me?

      "My child,
      I think of giving you immediately
      A new dream:
      The dream of God-Satisfaction
      In your giant mind."
      -Sri Chinmoy

      Excerpt from Ten Thousand Flower-Flames, Part 81 by Sri Chinmoy.
      http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/books/0555/33/

      "Every time I have
      A new dream,
      My Lord gets
      A new thrill."
      -Sri Chinmoy

      Excerpt from Seventy-Seven Thousand Service-Trees, Part 14 by Sri Chinmoy.
      http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/books/1298/299/

      "Each dream of ours
      Is a new hope
      And a new promise
      Of our Lord Supreme."
      -Sri Chinmoy

      Excerpt from Seventy-Seven Thousand Service-Trees, Part 14 by Sri Chinmoy.
      http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/books/1298/388/

      Every Day

      "Every day
      The aspiring heart
      Must dream a new
      God-manifestation-dream."
      -Sri Chinmoy

      Excerpt from No Unreachable Goal by Sri Chinmoy.
      http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/books/1013/1/49/

      Question: What does God really think of me?

      Sri Chinmoy: God always thinks of you as His dream¬ónot an old dream but a new dream. Every day He thinks of you as a new dream, specially on your birthday. On that day He thinks of you as an unprecedented dream of His. On every individual's birthday, God thinks of that particular individual as His unprecedented dream, that is unlike any other dream.

      Excerpt from Sri Chinmoy Answers, Part 32 by Sri Chinmoy.
      http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/books/1421/1/6/

      "May a new God-dream
      Take birth every day
      Inside my aspiration-heart."
      -Sri Chinmoy

      Excerpt from Seventy-Seven Thousand Service-Trees, Part 9 by Sri Chinmoy.
      http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/books/1250/428/

      enjoy!

      Joy to all!

      Kamalakanta