Hridananda's Concert on Radio Sri Chinmoy

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2009
      Dear friends, brothers and sisters,

      As some of you may know, Andres Ramon is now Hridananda Andres Ramon.
      Hridananda means "The Joy and Bliss of the Heart".

      And his music is indeed blissful.

      We have published today on Radio Sri Chinmoy eight tracks from a concert given by Hridananda and a soprano singer (Bjorg Thorsdottir)on May, 2008 in Reykjavik, Iceland.

      The concert includes some of Hridananda's masterful arrangements of Sri Chinmoy's melodies, three pieces by Egberto Gismonti, and one original piece by Hridananda, "The Child and the Rose".

      Here is the link to this wonderful performance:
      http://www.radiosrichinmoy.org/radio/370

      We are grateful to Hridananda for spreading light through music...

      enjoy!

      Joy to all!

      Kamalakanta