Announcing Inspiration-Letters 16: Destiny

  • mahiruha_27
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 17, 2009
      It's hard for me to say what distinguishes a particular issue of Inspiration-Letters as each one is so different. We often have a different combination of writers for each edition, and the themes also change.

      But I think the Destiny Issue is one of our most soulful issues, one that speaks straight to the heart.

      I invite you to explore this exciting "Destiny" issue, as I find it remarkably special.

      And if you enjoy it, I would be grateful if you could say so on this forum, or drop the writers a line.

      You can find it here:

      http://www.srichinmoycentre.org/inspiration-letters/16

      I thank the writers for their heartfelt contributions, and Sumangali for her excellent craftsmanship and design of the site.

      Gratefully,

      Mahiruha
    • jadrankagrbic
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 27, 2009
        Dear Mahiruha,

        For all of us, who found ourselves in Guru's Golden Boat, it was definitely destiny. Once Guru said that long, long before we even knew him he had chosen us, and then we needed time to accept him.

        So, for me it was the most relaxing news that I could here from him. All my life I felt that something was missing and when I saw Guru's photo I became a disciple, and I knew I was born for him. Everything I tried and succeed in my outer life was not enough to fill the emptiness I was feeling all my life. I believe from the deepest depth of my hearth we were all meant to be his disciples and nothing else could fulfil our hearts but his loving and protecting smile.

        When I first went to New York to see Guru I recognized all my desires and longings that were in my being. I was 37 when I became a disciple and for so many times I have asked myself why it took me so long to come to his boat. At that time my country was somehow closed for those things, but I was travelling all around the world except USA. Destiny knows its moment and Guru takes us when we are ready for him.

        After all, inspite of so many difficulties to surrender to his will, this was the only option for my life, everything else failed, simply I was not happy.

        All my love to all,

        Jadranka
      • suchana27
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 4, 2009
          Dear Mahiruha,

          I am still in the process of exploring this ¨Destiny¨ issue and feel very grateful to you, Sumangali and Pavitrata.

          Something that has surprised me hopefully is to have learnt one of Guru´s aphorism at the last function you attended which says -¨Hope is sweeter than Ambrosia.¨

          I realize that in this way hope itself becomes powerful, full of certainty and all-pervading. Just illumining inspiration for every dreamer of peace!
          From now on I´ll always trust in hope!

          With much gratitude,
          Suchana