Re: 7 New Arrangements Published

  • purnakama2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 23, 2009
      Hi Kamalakanta,

      Thank you for these beautiful arrangements. I always love hearing
      new and beautiful arrangements of our Guru's songs.
      By the way,a while ago I sent you a cd of 2 more arrangements that I
      did of Guru's songs. If you could put them on the radio I'd be very
      grateful:)

      I also want to thank you again for all of the gratitude prayers.

      I'm teaching a series of classes right now, and I thought I'd be
      brave and try something different this week. I went through the
      archive of all of the gratitude poems that you posted and I put my
      favorites all on a handout. Tomorrow night I will have a meditation
      for the class on feeling gratitude in the heart. We will each read
      some of the poems and then we will all sing "My Gratitude Heart
      Always Knows the Way" with guitar and then have a silent meditation
      on gratitude.
      There are a couple of really good singers in the class who have
      promised to sing a little louder to encourage more reluctant singers
      to sing. I hope it goes well.

      Keep making those arrangements!

      Purnakama