7 New Arrangements Published

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 22, 2009
      Dear friends, brothers and sisters,

      Today we have published in Radio Sri Chinmoy 7 new arrangements, and I
      want to share this good news with you.

      They are all in different styles, and I hope you find them inspiring.

      You may find them here:

      http://www.radiosrichinmoy.org/

      Note: To all of Sri Chinmoy's students who are doing arrangements of
      Sri Chinmoy's melodies and would like to see them published on the
      Radio Sri Chinmoy site, please contact me. I would love to hear from
      you, as this is a wonderful way of sharing the inner beauty that we
      receive through meditation.

      with gratitude, Kamalakanta
    • purnakama2000
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 23, 2009
        Hi Kamalakanta,

        Thank you for these beautiful arrangements. I always love hearing
        new and beautiful arrangements of our Guru's songs.
        By the way,a while ago I sent you a cd of 2 more arrangements that I
        did of Guru's songs. If you could put them on the radio I'd be very
        grateful:)

        I also want to thank you again for all of the gratitude prayers.

        I'm teaching a series of classes right now, and I thought I'd be
        brave and try something different this week. I went through the
        archive of all of the gratitude poems that you posted and I put my
        favorites all on a handout. Tomorrow night I will have a meditation
        for the class on feeling gratitude in the heart. We will each read
        some of the poems and then we will all sing "My Gratitude Heart
        Always Knows the Way" with guitar and then have a silent meditation
        on gratitude.
        There are a couple of really good singers in the class who have
        promised to sing a little louder to encourage more reluctant singers
        to sing. I hope it goes well.

        Keep making those arrangements!

        Purnakama