Destiny Issue Deadline Change: 22 February

  • mahiruha_27
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 17, 2009
      Dear Friends,

      I'm changing Deadline for Destiny to the 22nd of February. Hope that
      gives people the time they need to adjust and reset their typewriters
      and to encourage the muse.

      And Pavitrata, I'm heading out of town, and so will have to raise the
      white flag of surrender.

      Mahiruha
    • pavitrata27
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 18, 2009
        Aloha Mahiruha!

        Don't those two words go well together?

        The Deadline has changed for Destiny? Somebody should tell
        Nostradamus!!

        Seriously, though, I really tried to write something, but I guess it
        just wasn't meant to be.

        You're heading out of town? Now why would anyone want to leave Sweet
        Home Chicago? OK. If you must.

        Doubtless we shall banter again ere long!

        May a fair wind be with you, and may your camels have sweet breath!

        Sayonara, Mahiruha. Hey, those two words go well together too!

        Pip, pip, from your Comrade of the Quesadilla!

        Pavitrata