Re: Special Prayer for 7th January

  • suchana27
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 15, 2009
      Hello Grega,
      The original message I received many years ago suggests to repeat
      this prayer as many times as your age on every 7th January.

      Also I am reading at the moment a small booklet entitled ¨A Day in
      the Life of a Sri Chinmoy Disciple¨ which contains the main daily
      inner and outer practices. This prayer is also printed here as a
      significant message but no date is indicated.

      Maybe those students who were present at the moment Guru offered this
      prayer could give us a more detailed account.

      Very grateful,
      Suchana