My Soul's name

  • shane_dublincentre
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 7 1:30 AM
      Hi all,

      I have just received my soul's name: Nirbhasa (pronounced nir-basha
      with a long a)

      The literal meaning of the name is rather a mouthful to post here, but
      I get a lot of joy from repeating it out to people, so you're all more
      than welcome to phone me and listen to me recite it out for you :)

      Essentially it has to so with the inner shining of the soul, in order
      to reveal and manifest God. It has also to do with the little ego-self
      growing into the Universal Self.

      Nirbhasa

      (it's so much fun writing it out, I hope you'll forgive me if I do it
      a few more times...Nirbhasa, Nirbhasa, Nirbhasa...okay, I'll stop now)
    • purnakama2000
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 7 2:27 PM
        Yay! Congrats Nirbhasa!

        Pavaka told me about it the other night because he had been speaking
        to Colm earlier in the day, but he couldn't remember the name so now
        I'm glad I know.

        I meant to tell you when I saw you in warmer climes how much Shishir
        enjoyed your hospitality in Ireland.

        He just kept saying "I love those 2 boys!"

        He wasn't thrilled with the climate, but for Shishir, anything below
        30 degrees C is sweater weather :)

        May your inner soul shine and shine and shine!

        Purnakama
      • srichinmoyinspiration27
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 9 9:48 AM
          Hi Nirbhasa,

          Super, super!!

          I heard the news with great joy. Your dedication, aspiration and
          achievements are truly inspiring. May you continue to blaze a trail.
          It's like your warm-up is done, off with your jacket and away you
          go.... Wear something nice and inspiring on the back of your tee-
          shirt for for those of us following behind.

          --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, shane_dublincentre
          <no_reply@...> wrote:

          > Hi all,
          >
          > I have just received my soul's name: Nirbhasa (pronounced nir-basha
          > with a long a)
          >
          > The literal meaning of the name is rather a mouthful to post here,
          but
          > I get a lot of joy from repeating it out to people, so you're all
          more
          > than welcome to phone me and listen to me recite it out for you :)
          >
          > Essentially it has to so with the inner shining of the soul, in
          order
          > to reveal and manifest God. It has also to do with the little ego-
          self
          > growing into the Universal Self.
          >
          > Nirbhasa
          >
          > (it's so much fun writing it out, I hope you'll forgive me if I do
          it
          > a few more times...Nirbhasa, Nirbhasa, Nirbhasa...okay, I'll stop
          now)

        • suchana27
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 9 4:54 PM
            Not having the chance to phone you, allow me to write to you
            ¨Nirbhasa! Nirbhasa! Nirbhasa!¨ to your shining soul.

            What a nice surprise!
            Suchana