Re: Trip news, 25 JANUARY 2004

  • bhuvah_nz
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 26, 2004
      Yes, but not only did he play the winner, but also the loser and the
      referree as well! Great fun! Back in his Ashram days Sri Chinmoy was a
      champion table-tennis player and also a coach and it's great to see at
      the age of 73 that he still has a superb "smash" and spin - not easy
      to return!

      Cheers,
      Bhuvah

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, nayak_ltp