Re: Wednesday Night Function in N.Y., Nov. 26, 2008

  • suchana27
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 29, 2008
      Thank you,Arpan, for keeping us updated with your spiritual report in
      Aspiration-Ground.

      Suchana
    • arpan_deangelo
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 30, 2008
        Suchana and Others,
        It's good to know that these simple reports are inspiring and helpful
        to some of you, especially being so far away. I appreciate the
        feedback as it helps me to value these reports and motivates me to
        write more.
        I am currently writing one about our special birthday celebration for
        Akuti who is our oldest disciple at 93! I will post that one soon so
        'stayed tuned'.

        Gratefully,
        Arpan

        --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, suchana27
        <no_reply@...> wrote:

        > Thank you,Arpan, for keeping us updated with your spiritual report in
        > Aspiration-Ground.
        >
        > Suchana

      • nirmalapoems
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 1, 2008
          We feel like home when we read your reports. We must become more a
          union in every sphere of our life. To be disciples is one thing but to
          have a feeling of union and oneness in between the different countries
          and work for a more open and united togetherness between the writers
          and readers can bring light in an more effective way to the world at
          large. We must not forget the the higher forces help us and want us to
          run in the right direction to achieve that higher goal. Sri Chinmoy
          said, it cannot come to idle, we have to work for it, we have to
          strive for, we have to pay the price for it. It can come only to those
          who are active and become part and parcel of the game. What game? The game to know, you are not alone and the world awaits
          the results, the fruits, the openings of the disciples, the offerings,
          the divine offerings of our values.

          Nirmala

          --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, arpan_deangelo
          <no_reply@...> wrote:

          > Suchana and Others,
          > It's good to know that these simple reports are inspiring and helpful
          > to some of you, especially being so far away. I appreciate the
          > feedback as it helps me to value these reports and motivates me to
          > write more.
          > I am currently writing one about our special birthday celebration for
          > Akuti who is our oldest disciple at 93! I will post that one soon so
          > 'stayed tuned'.
          >
          > Gratefully,
          > Arpan
          >

          > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, suchana27
          > <no_reply@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Thank you,Arpan, for keeping us updated with your spiritual report in
          > > Aspiration-Ground.
          > >
          > > Suchana

        • kaushalyacasey
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 3, 2008
            Yes, thank you Arpan for the postings. We miss your report if you
            don't feed us regularly. And we do feel like we are there. And I
            especially appreciate Nirmala's soulful observations about our
            oneness lessons helping the world. What else are we still on earth
            for, if not to offer and spread what Guru has instilled in us.
            Nothing else gives us that sweet joy of being really alive. Thank
            you, Nirmala, and everyone who posts. Sometimes this forum is a real
            lifeline.

            Gratitude,
            Kaushalya

            --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, nirmalapoems