a poem posy

  • dmchaudhurani
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2008
      Just sending a 'posy of poems' to Shoib, my Birmingham 'Grandson' and
      I thought you would enjoy them too. He is especially fond of the
      Morning Soul-Body Prayers series.

      Love Durga-Mata

      My Morning Soul-Body Prayers, Part 9
      by Sri Chinmoy.

      A selection of Poems from the Sri Chinmoy online Library - 1st Sept to
      10th Sept 1999
      www.srichinmoylibrary.com/books/1328/1/43

      My Supreme, my Supreme, my Supreme!
      I shall no more keep You,
      My Lord Beloved Supreme,
      Waiting.
      My Supreme, my Supreme, my Supreme!

      Excerpt from My Morning Soul-Body Prayers, Part 9 by Sri Chinmoy.

      My Supreme, my Supreme, my Supreme!
      In the morning and in the evening
      Your Forgiveness and Your Compassion
      Ceaselessly talk
      To my doubting mind,
      And Your Joy and Your Pride
      Ceaselessly talk
      To my aspiring heart.
      My Supreme, my Supreme, my Supreme!

      Excerpt from My Morning Soul-Body Prayers, Part 9 by Sri Chinmoy.

      7:17 a.m.
      Before lifting 400 lbs. with one arm
      95 times
      (56 right, 39 left)

      My Supreme, my Supreme, my Supreme!
      At every step
      On my aspiration-dedication-road,
      I clearly see
      That my inner fragrance
      Is multiplying and multiplying
      And multiplying,
      And my outer beauty is growing
      And growing and growing.
      My Supreme, my Supreme, my Supreme!

      Excerpt from My Morning Soul-Body Prayers, Part 9 by Sri Chinmoy.

      My Supreme, my Supreme, my Supreme!
      Out of Your infinite Bounty,
      Every morning
      You write something encouraging,
      Inspiring, illumining and fulfilling
      On the tablet of my aspiration-heart.
      My Supreme, my Supreme, my Supreme!

      Excerpt from My Morning Soul-Body Prayers, Part 9 by Sri Chinmoy.

      My Supreme, my Supreme, my Supreme!
      My real spirituality
      Is my heart-offering
      And my life-blossoming,
      Not my God-possessing desire.
      My Supreme, my Supreme, my Supreme!

      Excerpt from My Morning Soul-Body Prayers, Part 9 by Sri Chinmoy.

      My Supreme, my Supreme, my Supreme!
      My heart goes to Your Heart
      With prayer-cries.
      Your Heart comes to my heart
      With Blessing-Smiles.
      My Supreme, my Supreme, my Supreme!

      Excerpt from My Morning Soul-Body Prayers, Part 9 by Sri Chinmoy.

      My Supreme, my Supreme, my Supreme!
      No desire-dream can forever last.
      There comes a time
      When it has to burst,
      Like a bubble.
      My Supreme, my Supreme, my Supreme!

      Excerpt from My Morning Soul-Body Prayers, Part 9 by Sri Chinmoy.

      My Supreme, my Supreme, my Supreme!
      No expectation, no expectation,
      No expectation!
      Alas, the expectation-boat
      Quite often capsizes.
      My Supreme, my Supreme, my Supreme!

      Excerpt from My Morning Soul-Body Prayers, Part 9 by Sri Chinmoy.

      My Supreme, my Supreme, my Supreme!
      My true spirituality
      Is the love of Your Breath
      In every heart.
      My Supreme, my Supreme, my Supreme!

      Excerpt from My Morning Soul-Body Prayers, Part 9 by

      7:48 a.m.
      Before lifting 270 lbs.
      with both arms simultaneously
      3 times
      (Total: 540 lbs.)

      My Supreme, my Supreme, my Supreme!
      Please, please bless me
      With a perfection-searching mind,
      Perfection-aspiring mind,
      Perfection-loving mind
      And perfection-living mind.
      My Supreme, my Supreme, my Supreme!

      Excerpt from My Morning Soul-Body Prayers, Part 9 by Sri Chinmoy.

      My Supreme, my Supreme, my Supreme!
      May my mind at every moment
      Experience peace-light
      And peace-delight,
      And not anxiety-worry-night.
      My Supreme, my Supreme, my Supreme!

      Excerpt from My Morning Soul-Body Prayers, Part 9 by Sri Chinmoy.

      My Supreme, my Supreme, my Supreme!
      You are telling me
      That there is only one way
      To achieve inner freedom,
      And that is through
      Constant God-obedience.
      My Supreme, my Supreme, my Supreme!

      Excerpt from My Morning Soul-Body Prayers, Part 9 by Sri Chinmoy.

      My Supreme, my Supreme, my Supreme!
      Do bless me
      With a cheerfully, enthusiastically
      And eagerly correctable
      Heart, mind, vital and body.
      My Supreme, my Supreme, my Supreme!

      Excerpt from My Morning Soul-Body Prayers, Part 9 by Sri Chinmoy.

      My Supreme, my Supreme, my Supreme!
      Do liberate my aspiring heart
      And my dedicated life
      From this thought-encumbered mind.
      My Supreme, my Supreme, my Supreme!

      Excerpt from My Morning Soul-Body Prayers, Part 9 by Sri Chinmoy.

      My Supreme, my Supreme, my Supreme!
      I know, I know,
      Peace-achievement
      Is not a one-day task.
      It is a most serious
      Lifelong endeavour.
      My Supreme, my Supreme, my Supreme!

      Excerpt from My Morning Soul-Body Prayers, Part 9 by Sri Chinmoy.

      My Supreme, my Supreme, my Supreme!
      Aspiring or desiring—
      I unmistakably know
      That I belong only
      To the golden dust
      Of Your Compassion-Forgiveness-Feet.
      My Supreme, my Supreme, my Supreme!

      Excerpt from My Morning Soul-Body Prayers, Part 9 by Sri Chinmoy.

      My Supreme, my Supreme, my Supreme!
      You are telling me
      Not to enjoy repetition,
      But to live in the fulness
      Of ever-newness.
      My Supreme, my Supreme, my Supreme!

      Excerpt from My Morning Soul-Body Prayers, Part 9 by Sri Chinmoy.

      My Supreme, my Supreme, my Supreme!
      When I am in my mind,
      You ask me to be careful.
      When I am in my heart,
      You ask me to be soulful.
      When I am in my soul,
      You ask me to be forceful.
      When I am in You,
      You ask me to remain
      Eternally blissful.
      My Supreme, my Supreme, my Supreme!

      Excerpt from My Morning Soul-Body Prayers, Part 9 by Sri Chinmoy.

      My Supreme, my Supreme, my Supreme!
      I must never, never, never allow
      My full God-manifestation-hopes
      To dwindle to nothingness.
      My Supreme, my Supreme, my Supreme!

      Excerpt from My Morning Soul-Body Prayers, Part 9 by Sri Chinmoy.

      My Supreme, my Supreme, my Supreme!
      You are telling me
      That if I want to please You always
      In Your own Way,
      Then I must triumph over
      My self-doubts and my world-criticism.
      My Supreme, my Supreme, my Supreme!

      Excerpt from My Morning Soul-Body Prayers, Part 9 by Sri Chinmoy.

      My Supreme, my Supreme, my Supreme!
      You want me to live
      In the neatness of my body,
      In the strictness of my vital,
      In the openness of my mind
      And in the sweetness of my heart.
      My Supreme, my Supreme, my Supreme!

      Excerpt from My Morning Soul-Body Prayers, Part 9 by Sri Chinmoy.

      8:37 a.m.
      Before lifting 270 lbs.
      with both arms simultaneously
      4 times
      (Total: 540 lbs.)

      My Supreme, my Supreme, my Supreme!
      God can easily obliterate
      My past blunders
      If He sees that the tears of my heart
      Are absolutely sincere and pure.
      My Supreme, my Supreme, my Supreme!

      Excerpt from My Morning Soul-Body Prayers, Part 9 by Sri Chinmoy.

      My Supreme, my Supreme, my Supreme!
      You want me to be
      A seasoned pilgrim
      On Eternity's Aspiration-Road.
      My Supreme, my Supreme, my Supreme!

      Excerpt from My Morning Soul-Body Prayers, Part 9 by Sri Chinmoy.

      My Supreme, my Supreme, my Supreme!
      A discouragement-mind—
      No, no, no!
      An encouragement-heart—
      Yes, yes, yes!
      An enlightenment-life—
      Yes, yes, yes,
      A million times!
      My Supreme, my Supreme, my Supreme!

      Excerpt from My Morning Soul-Body Prayers, Part 9 by Sri Chinmoy.

      My Supreme, my Supreme, my Supreme!
      My life's God-nearness
      Entirely depends on
      My heart's God-gratitude-progress-tears.
      My Supreme, my Supreme, my Supreme!

      Excerpt from My Morning Soul-Body Prayers, Part 9 by Sri Chinmoy.

      7:19 a.m.
      Before lifting 300 lbs. with one arm
      25 times
      (12 right, 13 left)