Since God Himself

  • nirmalapoems
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2008
      Dear lovers of aphorisms

      Since God Himself is knocking at your heart-door, do let Him come in.
      He only wants to make you truly, divinely and fruitfully happy.

      I must be aware of the fact that my God-idea can completely change my
      life.

      God is telling me that I will do Him a big favor if every day, in the
      small hours of the morning I think of Him, pray to Him and meditate on
      Him.

      (All unofficial quotes from Sri Chinmoy)

      In joy

      Nirmala