Re: Uruguay First World Harmony Run!

  • purnakama2000
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 15, 2008
      Hi Suchana,

      Thank you for these very inspiring pictures! It looks like it was a
      lot of fun.

      And now I can place a face with your name.I talk to you on this
      site,and I knew that I had seen you before, but I could not place
      your face. Then, in looking at one of the pictures I said " Aha!
      There she is. Now I remember."

      Best of luck with any other Harmony Running that you might be doing:)

      Purnakama
    • palyati_007
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 16, 2008
        It is so nice to see photos of Uruguay, Suchana. I enjoyed my too
        short visit in Montevideo last February very much. It was my favorite
        place in South America, next to Buenos Aires, of course.
        Congratulations on a successful run. I love the kites.

        Palyati

        > More info and photos in:
        > http://www.worldharmonyrun.org/uruguay
        >
        > In oneness-harmony-heart,
        > Suchana

      • suchana27
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 20, 2008
          Hi Purnakama,

          We all loved Uruguay a lot! Participants shared with the Harmony
          runners lovely moments for our hopeful world.

          Thank you so much for your enthusiasm! I hope I can place a face with
          your name when looking at pictures! Please, let me know where you are!

          In oneness,
          Suchana
        • suchana27
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 26, 2008
            Thank you Palyati! I also got the same feelings when I first visited
            Montevideo eight years ago. I couldn't believe my eyes to experience
            such a different capital city on the other shore of our common river.

            I was even more surprised to learn that Sri Chinmoy honoured this
            country with a most beautiful song many years ago when he met former
            President Lacalle in New York. The lyrics are:

            " Uruguay, Uruguay, Uruguay!
            A oneness-heart is the only way:
            This truth you speak and feel.
            Highly you enjoy ecstasy's thrill.
            A newness-life, your daily choice.
            Beauty and power mark your voice."

            (unofficial)

            I was told that some kites have flown high, very high! :)

            See you soon!
            Suchana