Re: The Soul's World

  • cott_doris
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 15, 2008
      So nice to hear from you, Kaushalya. And it was also nice to meet you
      personally in New York in October. I hope you will have the time to
      keep your promise to post more often.

      The few ideas we shared gave me so much inspiration.

      Doris :-)
    • suchana27
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 20, 2008
        What an ever inspiring Poem, Kaushalya!
        Just the kind of poem to keep me uplifted on these days!

        With much gratitude,
        Suchana