Gratitude-Poem

    Message 1 of 19 , Nov 15, 2008
      Dear friends,

      Here is another beautiful gratitude-poem by Sri Chinmoy:

      "Even on my last day on earth,
      My gratitude-heart and I shall sing,
      To give joy to both
      Mother Earth and Father Heaven."
      -Sri Chinmoy

      Excerpt from Seventy-Seven Thousand Service-Trees, Part 7 by Sri Chinmoy.
      http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/books/1238/604/

      Joy to all!

      Kamalakanta
      Message 2 of 19 , Nov 19, 2008
        "Every morning

        Angels gather together

        To hear my heart's

        God-gratitude-songs."
        -Sri Chinmoy

        Excerpt from Twenty-Seven Thousand Aspiration-Plants, Part 247 by Sri
        Chinmoy.
        http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/books/1210/44/

        Joy to all!

        Kamalakanta
        Message 3 of 19 , Nov 20, 2008
          Dear friends, brothers and sisters,

          "God wants from us

          Only gratitude-heart-tears

          And not countless

          Gratitude-gift-offerings."
          -Sri Chinmoy

          Excerpt from Twenty-Seven Thousand Aspiration-Plants, Part 186 by Sri
          Chinmoy.
          http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/books/0926/2/

          Joy to all!

          Kamalakanta
          Message 4 of 19 , Nov 24, 2008
            Dear friends,

            Here is another beautiful gratitude-poem by Sri Chinmoy:

            "Nothing
            Is as sweet
            As my gratitude-heart-tears."
            -Sri Chinmoy

            Excerpt from Seventy-Seven Thousand Service-Trees, Part 26 by Sri Chinmoy.
            http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/books/1424/197/

            Kamalakanta
            Message 5 of 19 , Nov 28, 2008
              Dear friends, brothers and sisters all,

              Here is a beautiful gratitude poem by Sri Chinmoy:

              Just Carry One Thing With You

              "You want to race against death.
              I tell you, you will succeed.
              Just carry one thing with you:
              A tiny gratitude-flame."

              Excerpt from Ten Thousand Flower-Flames, Part 2 by Sri Chinmoy.
              http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/books/0388/82/

              Joy to all!

              Kamalakanta
              Message 6 of 19 , Nov 30, 2008
                Dear friends, here is a sweet and tender gratitude-poem by Sri Chinmoy:

                "A gratitude-tear from my heart
                And a gratitude-smile from my life
                Have given me, my entire being,
                Utmost joy."
                -Sri Chinmoy

                Excerpt from Seventy-Seven Thousand Service-Trees, Part 14 by Sri Chinmoy.
                http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/books/1298/586/

                Joy to all!

                Kamalakanta
                Message 7 of 19 , Nov 30, 2008
                  Dear friends,

                  This poem states why gratitude is my greatest need, and perhaps the
                  greatest need of any Truth-seeker and God-lover.

                  "Count your blessings", it is often said. And how much truth there is
                  in those words!

                  Without gratitude, life is a barren desert. With gratitude, life is a
                  beautiful flower-laden garden.

                  And this kind of ever-new, fresh feeling of inner beauty, hope,
                  sweetness and Grace is and always will be my greatest need.

                  "When gratitude is absent,
                  There is only inner destruction.
                  When gratitude is present,
                  There is continuous inner progress."
                  -Sri Chinmoy

                  Excerpt from Ten Thousand Flower-Flames, Part 89 by Sri Chinmoy.
                  http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/books/0563/48/

                  Joy to all!

                  Kamalakanta
                  Message 8 of 19 , Dec 6, 2008
                    Dear friends, here is a gratitude-poem by Sri Chinmoy:

                    "May my heart-vessel
                    Be full to the brim
                    With God-gratitude."

                    Excerpt from Seventy-Seven Thousand Service-Trees, Part 23 by Sri Chinmoy
                    http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/books/1409/485/
                    Message 9 of 19 , Dec 7, 2008
                      Dear friends, here is another gratitude poem. this one I searched for
                      using the phrase "gratitude I need"....

                      "Two things I desperately need:
                      A heart of gratitude-depth
                      And a life of surrender-length."
                      -Sri Chinmoy

                      Excerpt from Ten Thousand Flower-Flames, Part 83 by Sri Chinmoy.
                      http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/books/0557/69/

                      Joy to all!

                      Kamalakanta
                      Message 10 of 19 , Dec 14, 2008
                        Dear Friends,

                        Here is a short gratitude-poem by Sri Chinmoy:

                        "My God-gratitude
                        Is the power of
                        My self-transcendence."
                        -Sri Chinmoy

                        Excerpt from Seventy-Seven Thousand Service-Trees, Part 13 by Sri Chinmoy.
                        http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/books/1281/221/

                        Joy to all!

                        Kamalakanta
                        Message 11 of 19 , Dec 18, 2008
                          Dear friends, Here is another wonderful gratitude-poem by Sri Chinmoy:

                          "I shall pave my gratitude-heart-road
                          With my prayerful
                          And soulful tears."
                          -Sri Chinmoy

                          Excerpt from Twenty-Seven Thousand Aspiration-Plants, Part 243 by Sri
                          Chinmoy.
                          http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/books/1200/3/

                          Joy to all!

                          Kamalakanta
                          Message 12 of 19 , Dec 22, 2008
                            Dear friends,

                            Here is another gratitude-poem by Sri Chinmoy:

                            "I am looking
                            At what I have given my Lord Supreme:
                            A gratitude-flower.
                            My Lord Supreme is looking
                            At what He has given me:
                            His Forgiveness-Tower."
                            -Sri Chinmoy

                            Excerpt from Ten Thousand Flower-Flames, Part 41 by Sri Chinmoy.

                            Message 13 of 19 , Dec 23, 2008
                              Dear friends,

                              Here is another gratitude-poem by Sri Chinmoy:

                              "My heart's soulful gratitude,
                              My life's powerful smile
                              Are two divinely great
                              And supremely good partners."
                              -Sri Chinmoy

                              Excerpt from Ten Thousand Flower-Flames, Part 50 by Sri Chinmoy.
                              http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/books/0519/94/

                              Joy to all!

                              Kamalakanta
                              Message 14 of 19 , Dec 24, 2008
                                Dear friends,

                                Here is another gratitude-poem by Sri Chinmoy, this time with the
                                theme of the Golden Dust of the Lord's Feet....

                                "My God-gratitude-heart
                                And my God-adoration-life
                                Lead me
                                To the golden dust
                                Of my Lord's Feet."
                                -Sri Chinmoy

                                Excerpt from Seventy-Seven Thousand Service-Trees, Part 20 by Sri Chinmoy.
                                http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/books/1371/886/

                                Joy to all!

                                Kamalakanta
                                Message 15 of 19 , Dec 28, 2008
                                  Dear friends,

                                  Happy Holiday (Holy Day) Season to all!

                                  Here is a gratitude-poem by Sri Chinmoy:

                                  "When I write love-letters
                                  To God,
                                  He becomes happy with me.

                                  When I write devotion-letters
                                  To God,
                                  He becomes proud of me.

                                  When I write surrender-letters
                                  To God,
                                  He invites me to come and visit
                                  His celestial Palace.

                                  When I write gratitude-letters
                                  To God,
                                  He tells me to come and stay
                                  At His celestial Palace permanently."
                                  -Sri Chinmoy

                                  Excerpt from Twenty-Seven Thousand Aspiration-Plants, Part 146 by Sri
                                  Chinmoy.
                                  http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/books/0794/81/

                                  Joy to all!

                                  Kamalakanta
                                  Message 16 of 19 , Mar 20, 2009
                                    Dear friends, here is a poem to reflect upon:

                                    "He who is empty
                                    Of gratitude
                                    Is full of unhappiness."
                                    -Sri Chinmoy

                                    Joy to all!

                                    Kamalakanta
                                    Message 17 of 19 , Jun 6, 2012
                                      Hi, everyone!

                                      Here is a gratitude-poem by Sri Chinmoy:

                                      "My gratitude-heart,
                                      Believe it or not,
                                      Has the capacity
                                      To turn all my calamities
                                      Into divine blessings."

                                      Sri Chinmoy, Twenty-Seven Thousand Aspiration-Plants, Part 241, Agni Press, 1998.
                                      http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/books/1198/78

                                      enjoy!

                                      Kamalakanta