Re: Gratitude-Poem for today

  • nirmalapoems
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 14, 2008
      A new gratitude-poem

      GRATITUDE

      When I saw a gratitude-flower
      God gave me a smiling face.
      When I felt a gratitude-heart
      God gave me a loving embrace.
      When I became a gratitude-life
      God made me Eternity's indispensable comrade.

      Excerpt from My California Redwoods by Sri Chinmoy.

      Nirmala
    • nirmalapoems
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 15, 2008
        A new gratitude-poem:

        "A minute of gratitude to God can offer a man not merely hours but
        days of joy."

        - Sri Chinmoy (unofficial quote)

        "The best use use of each second is to feel that God not only knows
        everything, but also is growing in and through us in an unprecedented
        way."

        - Sri Chinmoy (unofficial quote)

        In joy

        Nirmala