The Soul's World

  • kaushalyacasey
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 13, 2008
      I often try to imagine what it must be like for Guru to be on the other
      shore, and today I saw a charming poem in 27,000 Aspiration Plants -
      part 102, number 10,173:

      From the soul's world
      The great Masters plough
      The same kind of fertile fields
      That they ploughed on earth,
      And good seekers in Heaven
      Will eventually grow into
      Great banyan trees on earth. (unofficial)

      Guru's immortal life is forever the Supreme's golden plough, as we sing
      in our Invocation. So many imaages it brings!

      Gratitude and joy to all,
      Kaushalya
    • purnakama2000
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 14, 2008
        Great poem Kaushalya!
        You're right, it brings many images to mind.
        I'm trying to imagine Guru as a heavenly farmer:)

        Purnakama
      • cott_doris
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 15, 2008
          So nice to hear from you, Kaushalya. And it was also nice to meet you
          personally in New York in October. I hope you will have the time to
          keep your promise to post more often.

          The few ideas we shared gave me so much inspiration.

          Doris :-)
        • suchana27
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 20, 2008
            What an ever inspiring Poem, Kaushalya!
            Just the kind of poem to keep me uplifted on these days!

            With much gratitude,
            Suchana