Gratitude-Poem for today

    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 12, 2008
      Dear friends,

      Here is a gratitude-poem by Sri Chinmoy.....

      When I Offer

      "When I offer my heart's blossoming gratitude
      To my Lord Supreme.
      He shows me His Infinity's smiling Face.

      When I offer Him
      My Eternity's unconditional surrender-oneness,
      He grants me His Immortality's Crown
      While dancing inside
      His ever-expanding universe."

      Excerpt from Ten Thousand Flower-Flames, Part 64 by Sri Chinmoy
      http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/books/0535/52/

      Joy to all!

      Kamalakanta
    • nirmalapoems
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 14, 2008
        A new gratitude-poem

        GRATITUDE

        When I saw a gratitude-flower
        God gave me a smiling face.
        When I felt a gratitude-heart
        God gave me a loving embrace.
        When I became a gratitude-life
        God made me Eternity's indispensable comrade.

        Excerpt from My California Redwoods by Sri Chinmoy.

        Nirmala
      • nirmalapoems
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 15, 2008
          A new gratitude-poem:

          "A minute of gratitude to God can offer a man not merely hours but
          days of joy."

          - Sri Chinmoy (unofficial quote)

          "The best use use of each second is to feel that God not only knows
          everything, but also is growing in and through us in an unprecedented
          way."

          - Sri Chinmoy (unofficial quote)

          In joy

          Nirmala