Re: T. Bayasgalan sings "Ami Chinmoy Mangalamoy"

  • purnakama2000
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 11, 2008
      WOW!

      Purnakama

      > Here is the link to her performance:
      > http://www.radiosrichinmoy.org/radio/355

    • upasana.young
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 17, 2008
        RadioSriChinmoy has been offering ceaseless dedicated service for
        years and am deeply grateful to you for bringing Sri Chinmoy's music
        to us so easily. We pray that T. Bayasgalan's performance will be
        heard the world over! Such clear ringing purity emanates from her
        starlit voice.

        In gratitude,

        Upasana