Gratitude-Poem for today

    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 10, 2008
      Hi!

      "Gratitude-power
      Can never be surpassed.
      It is the only satisfactioin
      We can offer God."
      -Sri Chinmoy

      http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/books/0265/16/

      Joy to all!

      Note: I am grateful for many things, including the three touchdown
      passes I caught in yesterday's Ultimate Frisbee game, which we won 7-5!
      One more for the good guys! :-)

      Kamalakanta
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 12, 2008
        Dear friends,

        Here is a gratitude-poem by Sri Chinmoy.....

        When I Offer

        "When I offer my heart's blossoming gratitude
        To my Lord Supreme.
        He shows me His Infinity's smiling Face.

        When I offer Him
        My Eternity's unconditional surrender-oneness,
        He grants me His Immortality's Crown
        While dancing inside
        His ever-expanding universe."

        Excerpt from Ten Thousand Flower-Flames, Part 64 by Sri Chinmoy
        http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/books/0535/52/

        Joy to all!

        Kamalakanta
      • nirmalapoems
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 14, 2008
          A new gratitude-poem

          GRATITUDE

          When I saw a gratitude-flower
          God gave me a smiling face.
          When I felt a gratitude-heart
          God gave me a loving embrace.
          When I became a gratitude-life
          God made me Eternity's indispensable comrade.

          Excerpt from My California Redwoods by Sri Chinmoy.

          Nirmala
        • nirmalapoems
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 15, 2008
            A new gratitude-poem:

            "A minute of gratitude to God can offer a man not merely hours but
            days of joy."

            - Sri Chinmoy (unofficial quote)

            "The best use use of each second is to feel that God not only knows
            everything, but also is growing in and through us in an unprecedented
            way."

            - Sri Chinmoy (unofficial quote)

            In joy

            Nirmala