T. Bayasgalan sings "Ami Chinmoy Mangalamoy"

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 10, 2008
      Dear friends,

      It is a great honor to announce that T. Bayasgalan, a renowned singer
      from Mongolia, has produced another gem, a very wonderful performance
      of "Ami Chinmoy Mangalamoy".

      She also participated in a concert in St. Petersburg, in honor of the
      first Anniversary of Sri Chinmoy's Mahasamadhi.

      Here is the link to her performance:
      http://www.radiosrichinmoy.org/radio/355

      And we are, of course, extremely grateful to her for honoring Sri
      Chinmoy by singing his songs.

      with gratitude, Kamalakanta
    • priyadarshan44
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 11, 2008
        Such a wonderful song and wonderful execution.

        I am so grateful for the ceaseless inspiration from
        the RadioSriChinmoy staff.

        Thank you!

        Priyadarshan

        PS: I just wish I could leave comments
        on the Radio site as well....
      • purnakama2000
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 11, 2008
          WOW!

          Purnakama

          > Here is the link to her performance:
          > http://www.radiosrichinmoy.org/radio/355

        • upasana.young
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 17, 2008
            RadioSriChinmoy has been offering ceaseless dedicated service for
            years and am deeply grateful to you for bringing Sri Chinmoy's music
            to us so easily. We pray that T. Bayasgalan's performance will be
            heard the world over! Such clear ringing purity emanates from her
            starlit voice.

            In gratitude,

            Upasana