Uruguay First World Harmony Run!

  • suchana27
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 9, 2008
      Hello dear ones!

      We spent fantastic sunny days in Uruguay last week.

      For the first time our Argentinian and Brazilian Harmony Team was
      invited to visit schools in this country called ┬┤Switzerland in Sounth
      America┬┤.

      More info and photos in:
      http://www.worldharmonyrun.org/uruguay

      In oneness-harmony-heart,
      Suchana
    • purnakama2000
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 15, 2008
        Hi Suchana,

        Thank you for these very inspiring pictures! It looks like it was a
        lot of fun.

        And now I can place a face with your name.I talk to you on this
        site,and I knew that I had seen you before, but I could not place
        your face. Then, in looking at one of the pictures I said " Aha!
        There she is. Now I remember."

        Best of luck with any other Harmony Running that you might be doing:)

        Purnakama
      • palyati_007
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 16, 2008
          It is so nice to see photos of Uruguay, Suchana. I enjoyed my too
          short visit in Montevideo last February very much. It was my favorite
          place in South America, next to Buenos Aires, of course.
          Congratulations on a successful run. I love the kites.

          Palyati

          > More info and photos in:
          > http://www.worldharmonyrun.org/uruguay
          >
          > In oneness-harmony-heart,
          > Suchana

        • suchana27
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 20, 2008
            Hi Purnakama,

            We all loved Uruguay a lot! Participants shared with the Harmony
            runners lovely moments for our hopeful world.

            Thank you so much for your enthusiasm! I hope I can place a face with
            your name when looking at pictures! Please, let me know where you are!

            In oneness,
            Suchana
          • suchana27
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 26, 2008
              Thank you Palyati! I also got the same feelings when I first visited
              Montevideo eight years ago. I couldn't believe my eyes to experience
              such a different capital city on the other shore of our common river.

              I was even more surprised to learn that Sri Chinmoy honoured this
              country with a most beautiful song many years ago when he met former
              President Lacalle in New York. The lyrics are:

              " Uruguay, Uruguay, Uruguay!
              A oneness-heart is the only way:
              This truth you speak and feel.
              Highly you enjoy ecstasy's thrill.
              A newness-life, your daily choice.
              Beauty and power mark your voice."

              (unofficial)

              I was told that some kites have flown high, very high! :)

              See you soon!
              Suchana