Concert for orcherstra

  • nirmalapoems
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2008
      Yesterday we had an opportunity to be part and parcel of an audience,
      who had the privilege to witness an unique performance from Bhoiravi
      Achenbach. Her uncle, a brother of Dohai, he also plays the violin and
      he is a member of this orchestra in Bregenz, is the co-organizer of
      this event.

      The programm was Franz Schubert, Wolfang Amadeus Mozart and Anton
      Bruckner. Bhoiravi played so swiftly and easily in the concert, it
      was pure joy to hear and at the same time to imagine all the good will
      in the audience. The violin concert was No.3 in G-Dur K216 and it
      lasted for good half an hour. The dirigent was HJ Gruber, who conducts
      the ochestra "Musikfreunde Bregenz" since 2002.
      Bhoiravi told us afterwards, that he did a good job.

      "Peace will come about in the world with the perfection of human
      individuals. If we can invoke peace and then offer it to somebody
      else, we will see how peace expands from one to two persons and
      gradually to the world at large." (unofficial quote of Sri Chinmoy)

      Nirmala