I Need Longer Arms, God Needs Bigger Shoes

  • cott_doris
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2008
      Recently I noticed that I wasn't able to read the ingredients of a
      certain product, that were written on a package. I had to stretch my
      arms away to identify the letters. I said to myself, "How can they
      write the letters that small!?

      THE SHRUNKEN SHOES, by Sri Chinmoy

      "Whenever I take off my shoes in the plane, afterwards I can't put
      them back on. This always happens to me! The same shoes, same legs,
      same feet - but I can't get them on. This has happened to me when I
      have gone to Mexico, Australia, Japan and many other places."

      From: Salutations No. 9-12 (Florida, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Bermuda) (unofficial)

      ~ ~ ~