A gratitude-poem

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2008
      Dear friends,

      Hopefully I shall continue posting gratitude-poems every day....

      "Every day I pray to God
      To bless me
      With plentiful gratitude-heart-tears."
      -Sri Chinmoy

      Excerpt from Seventy-Seven Thousand Service-Trees, Part 19 by Sri Chinmoy
      http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/books/1359/488/

      Joy to all!

      Kamalakanta
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 16, 2009
        Dear friends, brothers and sisters, here is another gratitude-poem by Sri Chinmoy, on the relationship between gratitude-expression and smiling.

        "How do we express

        Our gratitude?

        We express our gratitude

        With the blossoming

        And blossomed smile

        Of our heart."
        -Sri Chinmoy

        Excerpt from Seventy-Seven Thousand Service-Trees, Part 13 by Sri Chinmoy.
        http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/books/1281/868/

        Enjoy!

        Joy to all!

        Kamalakanta