Gratitude-Poem for today

    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 3, 2008
      Dear brothers and sisters, here is a gratitude-poem, written by Sri
      Chinmoy:

      My Lord, Until We Meet Again

      "My Lord, until we meet again,
      Do try to feel every day
      My grateful heart.

      My Lord, until we meet again,
      I shall try to imagine every day
      Your blessingful Eyes."
      -Sri Chinmoy

      Excerpt from Ten Thousand Flower-Flames, Part 38 by Sri Chinmoy
      http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/books/0505/8/

      Joy to all!

      Kamalakanta
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 10, 2008
        Hi!

        "Gratitude-power
        Can never be surpassed.
        It is the only satisfactioin
        We can offer God."
        -Sri Chinmoy

        http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/books/0265/16/

        Joy to all!

        Note: I am grateful for many things, including the three touchdown
        passes I caught in yesterday's Ultimate Frisbee game, which we won 7-5!
        One more for the good guys! :-)

        Kamalakanta
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 12, 2008
          Dear friends,

          Here is a gratitude-poem by Sri Chinmoy.....

          When I Offer

          "When I offer my heart's blossoming gratitude
          To my Lord Supreme.
          He shows me His Infinity's smiling Face.

          When I offer Him
          My Eternity's unconditional surrender-oneness,
          He grants me His Immortality's Crown
          While dancing inside
          His ever-expanding universe."

          Excerpt from Ten Thousand Flower-Flames, Part 64 by Sri Chinmoy
          http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/books/0535/52/

          Joy to all!

          Kamalakanta
        • nirmalapoems
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 14, 2008
            A new gratitude-poem

            GRATITUDE

            When I saw a gratitude-flower
            God gave me a smiling face.
            When I felt a gratitude-heart
            God gave me a loving embrace.
            When I became a gratitude-life
            God made me Eternity's indispensable comrade.

            Excerpt from My California Redwoods by Sri Chinmoy.

            Nirmala
          • nirmalapoems
            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 15, 2008
              A new gratitude-poem:

              "A minute of gratitude to God can offer a man not merely hours but
              days of joy."

              - Sri Chinmoy (unofficial quote)

              "The best use use of each second is to feel that God not only knows
              everything, but also is growing in and through us in an unprecedented
              way."

              - Sri Chinmoy (unofficial quote)

              In joy

              Nirmala