1st Anniversary of Sri Chinmoy's Mahasamadhi- Performances

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2008
      Dear friends,

      It is my good fortune to announce the publication, on the Radio Sri
      Chinmoy site, of 13 tracks of performances by Sri Chinmoy's students.

      We came from all over the world, and gathered in New York from October
      10-12, 2008 for a weekend of meditation, spiritual music and oneness.
      It was a very special experience, and we want to share it with you
      through these musical offerings.

      here is the link:
      http://www.radiosrichinmoy.org/radio/354

      Joy to all!