Re: Anniversary

  • arpan_deangelo
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 25, 2008
      Prachar, (and others who posted about the Anniversary Weekend),
      Thank you for such thoughtful an deeply personal expressions along
      with your selfless and creative actions as you manifest those
      spiritual sentiments in various parts of the outer world..

      Here in New York, many of us are silently uplifted by the devotion and
      dedication that it takes for so many of the disciples who come here
      from afar to appreciate the treasures we have here right in our own
      backyards, literally.

      Your creative sentiments along with many others who post here from
      afar reminds the locals of just how important it is not to take our
      situation in New York for granted, seeing it always in a new and fresh
      Light. This light is always renewed, as Guru himself constantly
      embodied newness, oneness and self-transcendence.

      It is spiritually beneficial to me and others who take the right
      attitude towards visitors who sacrifice so much to come here even when
      Guru is now not physically present. Although it is also inspiring to
      hear about all the events around the world that are dynamically
      happening in many Centres throughout the year, to appreciate our own
      Centre in a perspective of Guru's worldwide mission is to feel a
      Oneness with everything that is happening elsewhere.

      To conquer envy and jealousy we must each inspire this sense of
      Oneness in our lives and in our Centres. Your superb post about the
      Anniversary Weekend along with many of the others truly touches that
      warm chord which inspires only Oneness springing from Guru's Heart of
      Love for us all, regardless of Centre or country.

      Even after all these years I am ever so grateful to be here safe in
      the Golden Boat as we sail together with the Supreme Pilot ever
      guiding us safely to the Goal. His Smile is evident as we share these
      types of sentiments with each other for our own spiritual upliftment,
      happiness and progress.

      Gratefully,
      Arpan