Ed's World

  • utpalmarshall
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2008
      There are few artists, that I have seen, who can so capture a
      beautiful and sweet world, quite like Ed Silverton. In August I went
      with him to a famous New York toy store and much to my surprise had
      the time of my life.

      http://heartlotus.blogspot.com/2008/10/eds-world.html

      His work conveys a real purity and seems to come from such a vast and
      pure reality that like many others, I can call nothing but Ed's World.

      much thanks

      Utpal