Re: 48 Hours in New York

  • purnakama2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 16, 2008
      Tejvan,
      Your description of our glorious weekend in NY was eloquent and
      perfect.

      There was no sorrow, only boundless joy and sweetness which I am
      still carrying in my heart most powerfully. Every moment was
      beautiful. At night it was like a twinkling fairyland.
      Meditating on Guru's giant transcendental picture was indescribable.

      Thank you for your thoughtful remembrances of the weekend.

      And a huge thank you to all of the local disciples who worked so
      hard to pull this altogether for us and make it a truly blissful and
      unforgettable weekend for those of us from away.

      Purnakama

      PS and an especially big thank you to the chai servers who just
      seemed to keep it flowing:)