Re: Beyond Inspiration's Door

  • utpalmarshall
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 15, 2008
      Thanks so much. Asidhari is a remarkable artist who just happens to be
      extremely difficult to keep track of all the other wonderful art
      projects he has been working on as well. I recently noticed has done
      a large wall mural at Oneness Fountain art restaurant. I never would
      have found out if I hadn't gone there. And o yes dinner was wonderful
      but the artistry there came from the kitchen

      Utpal