Re: ¨I Am An Eternal Journey¨

  • suchana27
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 14, 2008
      Thirty-three years ago Guru offered a talk at the Chapel of the
      Church Center for the United Nations and he emphasized the importance
      of aspiration in this way:

      ¨Aspiration is not and cannot be the destination. Aspiration is the
      eternal journey. It is man´s eternal journey to self-transcendence in
      the soul-light of perfection.

      Aspiration is God´s eternal journey of supreme manifestation in the
      satisfaction-heart of His transcendental Height, universal Length and
      unfathomable Depth.

      With aspiration God started His journey. With aspiration He asks His
      children, His creation, to continue the journey.¨

      by Sri Chinmoy
      Excerpt from ´Union Vision´
      in http://www.srichinmoylibray.com/books/0295/1/20

      Gratitude,
      Suchana
    • suchana27
      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 15, 2008
        It was such a nice surprise to know that Guru had published the book
        entitled `The Eternal Journey´ in 1977; it has given me much joy to
        spend some time reading partly of it at the weekend!

        For this last posting on this topic I have chosen the following
        paragraph for it reminds me the fulness of Guru´s life on the
        physical and his illumining conscioussness in Immortality.

        His assertions have the high power of convincing not only my human
        but also my divine parts with flowing optimism. They also take me
        closer to his ever new philosophy in which the human beings are not
        seen as God´s slaves but as God´s partners:

        ¨From now on, I shall always remain devoted to my life within. From
        now on, my body shall sing and sing, my vital shall smile and smile,
        my mind shall fly and fly, my heart shall dive and dive, my soul
        shall spread and spread. No difficulty, no sorrow, no anxiety will be
        able to assail me. I shall not fall. I shall not stumble. Onward I
        shall march. Mine will be the life of the eternal journey, the
        journey that has neither beginning nor end. This is the ever-
        transcending journey, the journey that beckons humanity´s cry and
        Divinity´s Smile.¨

        by Sri Chinmoy
        Excerpt from ´The Eternal Journey´
        in http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/books/0733