Gardenias to Guru

  • suchana27
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2008
      This is the last long weekend of the year in the Argentinian calendar
      and many people have left the big city for the beach or the
      countryside. Shopkeepers have also decided to relax themselves by the
      sea and many shops have been closed.

      Before the special meditation we had to commemorate Guru´s Mahasamadhi
      yesterday, I visited several of the few opened flower shops for getting
      white flowers, but without success. I could only buy some pink and
      yellow flowers which were put on the shrine with much love and
      gratitude.

      But a few minutes before starting listening Guru´s chanting ´Supreme´,
      a disciple came into the meditation hall with a very cute bunch of
      gardenias. I was so surprised to see them and wanted to know how she
      could get them! She told me there is always a man selling flowers at
      the entrance door of a big supermarket in her area and the gardenias
      had just arrived.
      We know that Guru loves these flowers so much, so they were put on the
      top of the shrine, closer to Guru´s Transcendental Photo.

      Over 20 years ago, when Guru offered his free peaceful concert here in
      December, he was delighted to see that so many gardenias were all
      blossomed in the street. Now, many years later, on the first
      anniversary of his physical departure, it is the first time gardenias
      are fully blossomed two months in advance!

      Guru´s love from His Eternal Abode is all Compassion!

      In oneness,
      Suchana