Re: My Lord, I Am Sorry....

  • suchana27
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 6, 2008
      Thank you so much, Kamalakanta, for your soulful conversation with
      our Lord!
      I can even feel an iota of divine humour when I read ¨...I will give
      you all the gratitude you need, and then you can give it back to Me!¨

      This short utterance recalls me of one of Guru´s poems where God
      speaks to His child saying that he must love Him ¨with all My Heart¨
      (very unofficial!).

      How long it has taken my (western?) mind to realize that everything,
      everything comes from the Supreme´s Love! Better late than never!

      Gratefully,
      Suchana