Guru's Mahasamadhi

  • purnakama2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2008
      It's hard to belive that it's been an entire year since our beloved
      Guru left the earthly plane.

      I remember so clearly the feeling, the emotional upheaval,the grief
      and sorrow, and the unbelieveability of it all.

      Now, one year later, I am days away from going to NY for Guru's
      memorial, and I've been taking my emotional temperature.

      I still feel a sadness at the loss of his physical presence, but I
      now have this inexplicable joy that has replaced the grief.

      Joy, that Guru has shown us over the past year, that although his
      physical presence is lacking, his inner power to work inside us is
      not.

      He continues to guide us most powerfully, secretly and sacredly, to
      mold and shape our lives into becoming what he and God want us to
      become;
      bearers of divine light to transform ourselves and humanity.

      I am looking forward to being at Aspiration Ground, silently
      meditating, sharing stories about Guru in the driveway around the
      fireplaces, and being fed once more with Guru's ever present light.

      I am looking forward to another year of just doing my best to feel
      Guru's presence more and more so that I can become what he wants me
      to become, one step at a time.

      I also look forward to seeing my brother and sister disciples,
      glowing with our Guru's light, knowing that despite our physical
      loss, all is well.

      Purnakama