Re: Re I am an eternal journey"

  • suchana27
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2008
      More than an idea, Kaushalya, I should say the final words of Guru´s
      poem have become my mantra each time there is shortage of consolation
      due to the absence of Guru´s physical presence.
      But, this mantra is at once a strong push for my mind and heart in
      their attempt to join my soul´s aspiration forward.

      The poem you kindly posted also recalls me the nice one written by
      Doris in
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration/message/23209

      I was reading her poem while thinking on a project. Her simple words
      ¨Use the heart!¨ led me quickly to find a new look on it.

      I have just searched ¨reach heaven cheerfully¨ and found the poem of
      your tape in http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/books/0519/11 where it
      reads like this:

      ¨God will guide your step
      To reach Heaven
      Cheerfully,
      If you guard your heart´s sacred cry
      Powerfully.¨

      by Sri Chinmoy
      from Ten Thousand Flower-Flames, Part 50

      Soulfulu days,
      Suchana