Wednesday Medation in Zurich

  • nirmalapoems
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2008
      Question: How can I know God's Will in my daily life?

      Sri Chinmoy: You can know God's Will in your daily life if early in
      the morning you offer your utmost gratitude to God for what He has
      already done for you. When you offer your gratitude-heart, then it
      expands; and when it expands it becomes one with God's Universal
      Reality. Gratitude-heart blossoms like a flower. When the flower is
      fully blossomed, then you appreciate and admire it. In your case also,
      when your heart of gratitude blossoms, immediately God is pleased. So
      if you offer gratitude to God for what He has already done for you,
      then naturally God's sweet Will will operate in and through you. Early
      in the morning, before you meditate or do anything, offer as much
      gratitude as possible; offer your soulful tears just because you have
      become what you are now. If you do this, eventually you will become
      infinitely more than what you are now. So gratitude will be able to
      make you feel what God's Will is. God's Will will act in and through
      you and God will do everything in and through you, and for you, if you
      offer gratitude.

      http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/books/0284/2/32/

      Nirmala