Re: The Self-Transcender and the Perfect Psychologist | Inspiration Sun

  • dmchaudhurani
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 30 12:44 PM
      Please keep me in touch so if a Channel-Relay does start to
      materialise I can try to take part. Swimming is one thing that you can
      continue despite increasing age and 'girth.' It has always been my
      gest and favourite sport and I will definitely be interested in
      manifesting this long-dormant Channel-swimming dream. All the best in
      all you are working on, Vasanti.

      With thanks

      Durga-Mata